- Our website www.mayaavedaherbal.com
- Our Social media pages :
- Electronic communication (E-mail / short message service / WhatsApp / telegram and/or such other modes of communication) from us
- Digital advertising campaigns
- Products and Services through the online lead forms and questionnaires.
What personal information do we gather / store from the user/s who visit our website?
When using our website and/or registering thereon, you shall be asked to enter your Name, Email address, Phone Number or other relevant details to keep you updated with our Products / Services and programs.
We limit the collection and use of customer information only on a need to know basis to offer better Products and Services to you.
When do we collect the information?
We collect the information from you when you browse and/or register on our website and/or our Social media pages or enter any information on our website and/or Social media.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you browse and/or register / sign up / respond to our marketing communication or use certain features of our website in the following ways :
- To keep you informed about our Products and events;
- To process and give you notifications;
- To process your orders;
- To send information, respond to enquiries and/or other requests and/or questions;
- To use information for customer verification, provision of Products and Services, marketing or promotion of our Products or that of our associates and affiliates;
- To help you avail any offers floated by us; To allow us to serve you better.
- Special events, questionnaires and surveys : on a special occasion, Sqineca online may sponsor special events (such as contests, promotions or other offerings), questionnaires and surveys.
How do we protect user information?
For us the information made available to us is our paramount concern for which we undertake safeguards. Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security flaws and known exposures so that we can make your visit to our website to the best of our abilities, safe and secure.
We put our best efforts to secure your personal information and make it accessible to a limited number of people who have special access to the systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
We knowingly do not share your personal information with any other person or entity unless it is necessary :
- for completion / compilation of a transaction, or
- to third party / external organizations who assist us in our business operations and help us providing Products and services to you, or
- if there is any legal requirement or to comply with any legal or regulatory process and/or any Government / Court / other relevant authority/s directions / orders, we may disclose any such information.
You shall not hold us liable for use or disclosure of information for the aforementioned purposes or in terms of any other agreements with you. We are not responsible for any information practices employed by other web sites linked with our website.
‘Cookies’ are small files which are stored on a user’s computer. Such files are transferred through your Web browser (if you allow), which enables site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. This allows the site or service provider to deliver a page tailored to a particular user, or the page itself can contain some script which is aware of the data in the cookie and so is able to carry information from one visit to the website (or related site) to the next.
You can choose to have your device warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings.
If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled, however it won’t affect your user experience that makes the site experience more efficient and some of the services will not function properly.
Third Party disclosure
No, we do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information.
We advise not to store any confidential information on your device and/or not to install any applications from untrusted sources and/or not to use any jailbroken devices and/or use any unsecured Wi-Fi connection / public networks. It is advisable to keep your devices up-to-date with anti-virus protection software.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can Email us at Care@sqineca.com and we shall promptly remove you from ALL future correspondence.
Social Media Policy
Social media pages are public forums. Our Social media’s pages intend to / publish the information about our Products and/or Services. We will not solicit any PII through our Social Media, unless you initiate interest in any of our Products or Services. We are not responsible for the contents of any ads appearing on our Social Media pages.
We do not condone inappropriate, threatening or defamatory remarks posted to our social media pages and we reserve the right to delete any post on our social media pages at any time when deemed necessary by us.
Change in Policy
This Policy may be changed by us from time to time. Any changes in the policy shall be published on our website www.sqineca.com. Continued use of the website and/or our other Channels shall be construed as consent to the changes or modifications to this Policy.
Email us – Care@sqineca.com